PASSIVE REINFORCEMENT SPEAKER 300W / 8OHM – 127DB SPL
Comprising four versatile loudspeaker enclosures for either portable use or fixed installation, FBT is debuting the VENTIS range at Pro Light + Sound 2016. Available in either passive or bi-amplified versions, each of the models – the VENTIS 115, 112, 110, and 206 – has been designed to meet the highest standards in both performance and aesthetic appeal.
For the VENTIS range, quality and flexibility are the watchwords. Based on a powerful combination of B&C compression drivers and FBT’s own custom, long excursion woofers, the 115, 112 and 110 models are two-way, bass reflex designs housed in 15mm birch plywood. A full-grille design backed by specially treated acoustic cloth delivers the characteristic style for which FBT is known, while fully rotatable constant directivity horns ensure accurate coverage.
The three enclosures are as suitable for fixed installation as they are for use on the stage. M10 points are included as standard while an optional U-bracket can be used for wall-mounting. For use on the road, the VENTIS models include aluminum handles with rubber inserts, a 35mm polemount socket, and a 45° sloped profile for unobtrusive placement on-stage as a monitor.
Meanwhile the multi-purpose VENTIS 206 can be deployed as a front fill, an under-balcony fill, as a main providing pristine speech intelligibility or simply as the full-range companion of a subwoofer. Constructed in 12mm birch plywood, the 206 has an integrated rear handle, an optional mounting bracket and, most importantly, an astonishing size to SPL ratio.
- 2-way, bass reflex design
- Digital Signal Processor with graphic display
- 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure and internal bracing
- High efficiency switch mode power supply
- Control Panel features balanced XLR/Jack input, XLR LINK OUT, 2 x Volume, RCA Stereo input, DSP display with rotative encoder and push
The FBT VENTIS range offers powerful DSP with 6 versatile presets. Crafted by expert FBT engineers, the presets offer a performance for every requirement.
- ORIGINAL / LIVE The renowned, smooth FBT sound
- VOCAL A special EQ setting to maximise speech intelligibility
- DJ Designed to keep the energy high and your audience dancing
- TOURING The reliability and the roar of the industry’s most popular touring systems
- LOUDNESS The ultimate preset for listening at a medium or low volume
- WARM A special setting to emphasise full-bodied, low-mid frequencies.
|Recommended amplifier:||300 W RMS|
|Long Term power:||150 W|
|Short term power:||600 W|
|Nominal impedance:||8 ohm|
|Frequency response:||60Hz – 18KHz -6dB|
|Low Frequency woofer:||10 – 2 coil inch|
|High frequency driver:||1 – 1.4 coil inch|
|Sensitivity (@1W/1m):||97 dB|
|Maximum SPL cont/peak:||122/127 dB|
|Dispersion:||80° x 50° rotatable HxV|
|Crossover Frequency:||1.8 KHz|
|Recommended HP filter:||HP 50Hz – 12-24dB/oct|
|Input connector:||2 x SPEAKON|
|Net Dimension (WxHxD):||329x575x325 / 12.95×22.63×12.79 mm/inch|
|Net Weight:||15.1/33.28 kg/lb|
|Transport Dimension (WxHxD):||420x675x400 / 16.53×26.57×15.74 mm/inch|
|Transport Weight:||17.6/38.80 kg/lb|