باند اکتیو Sense-8
The SENSE SERIES by American Audio is a multifunctional, compact and lightweight speaker system for flexible yet ambitious sound applications.
The HF cabinets` asymmetric design allows for both FoH and monitor usage.
The passive crossovers are fine-tuned for optimum acoustics and excellent dynamics and have been developed using complex frequency curves and delays.
In combination with latest amp-technology and the new LSM speaker management system the SENSE SERIES is flexible enough to meet all your high-end requirements.
– Woofer: 8” AA PA850, Aluminiumbasket, 50mm voicecoil
– High Driver: 1” compression driver with 44mm voicecoil mounted on a 90°x60° CD horn
– Power Handling:
– Recommended input power: 100-250W @ 8Ohm
– Freq. response: (-3dB) 88Hz – 20kHz
– Freq. range: (-10dB) 75 Hz – 21kHz
– Nom. dispersion h x v: (-6dB) 90°x60°
– Impedance: 8Ohm
– X-Over: 2800 Hz 12dB/18dB
– Finish: black structure paint
– Protective Grid: powder coated steel grill with acoustic foam
– Connector: 2x NL4 Speaker
– Handle: 1 handle on the top
– Monitor angle: 45°
– Pole mount: integrated M8 Screws for rigging eyes in all corners
– cabinet: plywood
– Dimensions (LxWxH): 250x436x230mm
– Weight: 10kg
– Perfect matched components and case details
– Passive full range system for medium size applications
– Multifunctional case design
– Quadratic horn (rotatable)
– 90° x 60° dispersion
– First class mechanical manufacture for day-to-day operations
– Equipped with optimized 8” MF/LF driver
– Large optional accessory range
– Ideal for mobile and install applications