باند اکتیو MT-160A
Active Speaker. Model MT160A is a small, light-weight mini-PA system with all the gear you need for general purpose applications built inside a compact package that’s incredibly easy to transport and fast to set-up.
This self-powered high performance system is a very compact loudspeaker with a 3-input built-in mixer. For live music applications MT160A combine the high power and sound pressure of professional systems with the sonic accuracy and precision of hi-fi systems. At the same time it gives you the fidelity, the dynamics and the versatility you ask to a reference monitor system. MT160A is the choice for sonic quality and ease of use.
– Built-in processor controlled class AB MosFet amplifier designed to deliver both high power and sonic accuracy. Output power: 80 W.
– 117.5 dB max SPL.
– 3-input Mic/Line level mixer.
– 6 and half inches full bandwidth loudspeaker (with diecast frame, coaxial double cone and treated cellulose diaphragm), custom designed to Montarbo specifications. Tough, efficient, accurate even at extreme frequencies, with great benefits on long-distance sound projection.
– Passivated, injection molded, plastic cabinet with a sturdy, perforated steel, protective grill.
– Low turbolence tuning port for better sound definition at low frequencies.
– Mounting hardware (threaded inserts). Lets you mount the system in a couple of seconds..
– Multi-angled cabinet design, allowing for either vertical (PA) or horizontal (stage monitor) installation. Two 45° sidewalls: more freedom in placing the system on floor, desktop or other surfaces.
– Unlimited range of applications both indoor and outdoor
– Personal monitor / stage monitor
– Mini PA system for live music, conferences, bars, pubs, clubs, restaurants, retail outlets
– Places of worship
– Gyms and health clubs
– Small auditoriums
– Home studio