The M Series represents a superb value from a premium brand with unparalleled efficiency, good for the environment and easy on the power bill. The size and weight is an absolute minimum thanks to the 1 U standard and the reduced depth of the equipment. M Series models are available in 4 channel – providing up to 1250 W/ch on 4 ohm – and two channels – offering up to 1500 W/ch on 4 ohm
All M Series amplifiers are available in HDSP+ETH version, offering remote control and advanced signal processing abilities thourgh Powersoft’s Armonía Pro Audio Suite™ (Interface available for MediaMatrix, Crestron and AMX monitoring systems).
سری ام پاورسافت
سری ام ، ارزش فوق العاده ی این برند ممتاز را همراه با بهره وری بی نظیر ، بی خطری برای محیط زیست و مصرف بهینه ی برق به نمایش می گذارد. وزن و اندازه آن، کمترین نتیجه بکارگیری استاندارد یو وان و کاهش یافتن ارتفاع دستگاه می باشد.مدلهای سری ام 4کاناله تا 1250 W/ch بر4اهم و دوکاناله تا 1500 W/ch بر 4 اهم قدرت دارند.
کلیه ی آمپلی فایرهای سری ام در ورژن HDSP+ETH موجود هستند واز قابلیت کنترل از راه دور و قابلیت های پردازش سیگنالهای پیشرفته ازطریق نرم افزار سوییت صوتی حرفه ای آرمونیا (رابط دردسترس برای سیستمهای مانیتورینگ MediaMatrix, Crestron و AMX) برخوردارند.
Powersoft M30D HDSP+ETH
Like all of Powersoft’s M Series models, the M30D is optimized for 4O, and with its output power ideal for small- to medium-sized sound systems where e.g. no more than two 😯 loads are connected in parallel to an amplifier channel: Why overpaying for amplifiers capable of driving 2O loads?
Alternatively, the M30D can drive constant voltage lines directly where multiple loudspeakers are required, but only few different signals.
In use worldwide by leading touring and event sound companies, Powersoft amplifiers are preferred among the top ranking system designers, sound engineers, and contractors for providing reliable premier-grade power and headroom in the smallest possible package size. Maximum efficiency warrants minimum current draw, heat dissipation and power consumption, resulting in ‘green’ products, saving the user a substantial amount of money over time.
The M30D is also available with on-board DSP and Ethernet interface. While the high-performance DSP with FIR/IIR filters is hidden inside and safe against accidental or intentional tampering, monitoring of vital system and amplifier data can be done via Armonía Pro Audio Suite™ software, the same user interface on the same network as for all Powersoft amplifiers. Locally, the M30D HDSP+ETH lets the user access up to four presets per pushbutton on the rear panel.
Interface available for Crestron control and monitoring systems.
Powersoft’s legendary efficiency saves valuable energy, keeping both operational cost and ‘carbon footprint’ at a minimum: the Ottocanali 12K4 shines with outstandingly low power consumption and heat dissipation; This dramatically reduces costs from the AC mains supply and air conditioning/cooling systems – not to mention the benefits to the environment for a greener planet.
- Small to Medium Scale Portable and Installed Systems
- Stage Monitoring
- Fullrange Loudspeakers
- High Power 70/100V Systems
- for: Resorts and Hotels, Theme Parks, Live and Dance Clubs, Mobile DJs
- Weight and space saving: highly efficient switch mode PSU and Class D design in only one rack space (1U) and appr. 7kg/15lbs
- Maximum flexibility: 2- and 4-channel models, all channel pairs bridgeable
- Outstanding sonic quality per design, including patented output filters
- Power saving: reduced current draw resulting in lower power consumption and cost – Green Audio Power™!
- Highly integrated and communicative: internal state-of-the-art DSP and Ethernet interface*
- Compact size and light weight – all models only 1 RU and 12 kg (26 pounds) for easier racking and shipping
- Powersoft legendary universal switch mode power supply up to 290V tolerant , compact, high performance
- AC mains voltage switchable 115V/230V
- Detachable AC mains cord
- Low Inrush Limiting reduces AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- Fixed frequency switch mode output stage for highest grade audio accuracy
- Patented output filter with ripple cancellation network
- Recessed front panel level controls and LED indicators
- Temperature controlled continuous variable speed fan, front to rear airflow
- Neutrik® XLR balanced input and Speakon® output connectors
- Fully protected circuitry design including DC, infrasonic, high frequency, thermal overload and short circuit
- Clip and RMS limiters to protect loudspeakers from damage from clipped wave forms and steady non-audio signals
Full four years warranty